CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

You will be missed.

I've been meaning to post in here for a while now, but I haven't found the words to say. Caleb was an amazing kid. He really was always smiling. I remember as kids we played soccer together, and I was always jealous of him because he played goalie. I always wanted to play goalie but was usually in the field. haha. I worked with him at the Brick House, but we never really had much of a chance to talk since he worked in the kitchen. The most prominent thing I remember about Caleb was the fact that he was a man of few, but important words. I could always tell he was sincere. I think of him and his family often. I understand the pain the Ott boys are going through. I think of you often. No matter what, always remember the good times.

In addition to the Almost song, I created a list of some good remembrance songs.
Thursday-Understanding in a Car Crash
As Cities Burn-Timothy
Jimmy Eat World-Hear You Me
A New Found Glory-Sonny
Wisdom in Chains-Die Young
Puff Daddy-I'll be Missing You
Pennywise-Bro Hymn
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony-Crossroads

Leighana Ginther

0 comments: