CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Caleb-
Its almost been a week and i still cannot stop thinking about you. I thought your beautiful service would bring me some comfort, but i am still so sad. I wish I had one more day to spend with you, one more day to talk to you and see you smile and hear your laugh. I wouldn't have survived 4 years of homeroom without you. Remember me, you, and megan were so determined to not miss a day of school junior year? We did it, and we walked up on stage together to get our award! Haha we were so proud. Ill never forget all the crazy practical jokes you played on me. You knew exactly what to do to get me frustrated, but I could never stay mad at you. You would flash me that classic smile, and I would just laugh. Stickers on my back, zip tying me to my chair, inside outting my bookbag, and lots of times with "star fox." You were such a wonderful person. I never realized how much I loved our talks at the lockers before and after homeroom. You had that picture of your niece inside your locker, and you always told me stories about her. You loved her so much. Everyone really misses you Caleb. I have never seen our friends more upset than I have these past couple of days. You really meant so much to so many people. I know I'll see you again someday, and I expect you to be waiting with a zip tie and a smile. Keep everyone laughing up there, okay? Ill never forget you. I miss you.
p.s. your photography is amazing.
<3 Kelsi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA Oh Kels, how proud the three of us were to not miss a day! But then when we all got called up on stage and looked around us we were like wow, we're big losers lol And I'll always remember the stickers on our backs, the inside-out bookbags, and watching Caleb and Adam be all sneaky and come after you with the zip tie haha And remember all the times we went to the baseball games. And whenever I would talk about my nephew Billy, Caleb would be like "Well my niece..." I miss him so much.