CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I will always remember you man. You will always live in my heart. You were good to me and for that I can't thank you enough. I love you man. I have so many memories of us. Even when we were little. One memory I will never forget is when me and you were riding bikes together at the Haven Trails. Man what "great" jumps. Even though they were pretty bad we still went all out and rode them. We were both sitting at the top of the roll in and you said i'm only going to do the first two since I haven't ridden much. So as you rolled down you looked so terrible in the air I couldn't stop laughing. Then you hit the next jump and it was still so bad. But you did great for not riding in so long. Finally as you landed you forgot about not having any brakes on your bike. That was a bad move my friend cuz you hit the third jump without any fear and crashed really hard. Ha Ha boy did you hit hard. After you were done walking it off Bill came and the next thing I know we were doing the same jumps again. I will always admire your drive and your approach to things. You are such an amazing person. I love you man and i'll see you in heaven.
Your Friend,
Thomas Bambrick

0 comments: