CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I miss you Caleb!

Caleb,
When I learned about your passing, I was struck with the most intense sadness. However, immediately afterward, all of our hillarious memories came back to my mind. I don't know where to start, but I'll start with the most vivid that comes to mind. Sophmore year, in our Biology class we used to torment each other. I remember one day I took your bookbag and I flipped it inside out when you went to the restroom. You were so mad at me because I put all this Bio lab stuff in it. In class a few days later we disected rats. Knowing how petrified I was of the assignment that day, you cut the rats head off, placed it on your finger and chased me around the classroom with it. I was scared out of my mind, yet I laughed like it was going out of style. We also had a math class together that year. I remember you and Jared used to steal my snacks that I hid in my bookbag and then flip my bag inside out. The one day you decided to do this when I left the room and my cigarettes fell on the floor! Our teacher looked at you and shook his head. We got away with some pretty funny stuff. I will never forget when you got your bike. You came into class like a little kid in a candy store. I got really excited because I immediately knew I wanted a ride on it. You looked at me and laughed in your silly laugh, and said "Mager, you can't be serious. I'll get you a side car, that way you won't fall off." I'll never forget you, you were such a great friend.

Love always,
"Mager"

0 comments: