CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

I think about you every day<3

Caleb,
When I heard about all of this it didn't seem real and sometimes it still doesn't. Your service was awesome and I know you were there with us all. There isn't a time where I don't think of you. I know your in the most awesome place any one could ever be. I'll never forget your smile or your jokes. You always made me laugh... you didn't even have to say anything. I'll never forget the time you "fake" peed your pants in Mr. McCormicks. You were an awesome person. You were so forgiving. When ever I think of you I just think of a big giant hug... because being around you was so comforting. Ill miss you Caleb. Ill see you soon. I can't wait to laugh and joke with you again.
I love you.
Morgan Myers

0 comments: