CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Caleb known on the baseball field!!!

Wow! I room with Billy down here @ WCU and it took a toll on him, as well as me not even knowing Caleb that well. Caleb was a gamer on the field, around the field, and in the dugout. Caleb and i had our chripping battles back and forth during games but in the end were true men and shook hands knowing everything was for the love of the game. Everytime I faced him I knew I didnt wanna put the ball down the plate cuz he was gonna put in in my face. From teeners up through we always were under each others skin every pitch, every inning, and every game we faced each other. I often thought to myself when I found out I was pitching against BM "what will me and Caleb being yelling back and forth today..." This is a sincere loss and the "chripping" memories I made with Caleb will be with me forever. He was a tough out, a tough kid, and a tough kid to chrip against. All who are morning take time to get back into things I have experienced this a few times in my life and it's hard to continue on. Just remember Caleb would want you to go forth and acheive your goals and have success in memory of him.

In Your Loving Memory Caleb Ott,

Jordan D. Lehman
PGAHS
WCUPA

0 comments: