CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Beautiful

Caleb. I have yet to clear you from my mind. How can such a person leave such an amazing affect on so many lives? I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that you are that person. Random times keep popping into my head of you. I see your skies flying up in the air in completely different directions at the mountain. I see you doing a split after hitting the "butter box" at Blue Mt. I just remembered about that time that you, Tom, Bill, Nate, and me when to the mtn this winter.. and we stopped to get food and drinks before we hit the mtn... and you discovered that Kool-Aid Squeeze drinks were still being made. I will never forget the look on your face when you grabbed two of them. hahah and the time you packed your bookbag and ran when we were camping because you were scared of those dune-buggie things that were driving around us .. but not to worry Jeremy had his coon skin cap, and massive knife to protect us! hahaha thanks for the dance at Jamie and Matt's wedding. I won't lie, I can still feel your hand in my hand. Infact sometimes I feel as if you're here right next to me. Like tonight... I was at the site again. I left you a picture of our camping site on the sign for you. I hope that you got it. I just wanted to let you know that we're going to miss you like crazy when we camp and go to the mountain. You were a beautiful person, Caleb. And I know in my heart that you are beyond happy... and that someday I will see you again. Until then, take care... and watch over us. I love you.

-Jess Kimmel

0 comments: