CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

July 4th memories!

Caleb,
I miss you. It just does not seem right to me... I know you are in a better place and one day I will see you again but tilll then its not going to be easy for a lot of people. I hope my dad helped show you around Heaven. I am sure he did. He loved you just like I love you. You mean a lot to me and my family. I was saddened my the news.... Caleb every July 4th was a ton of fun with you and your family. You and the boys putting fire works on... That was pretty scarry! I was always so scared you and Dustin would get burnt but you guys did not care. You sure were a dare devil. I want to be more like you...... Caleb, for now rest in peace and know we love you. I can't wait to join you and my daddy in heaven some day!!!!

Charlene

0 comments: