CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Detroit Tigers and Albanian Eagles


Lubby,

When my sister called me and told me what had happened I didn’t know what to say or what to think. I didn’t wanna believe it I couldn’t. then your service came Wednesday afternoon after walking to the end of the 2mile long line of people of all the people who cared about you and after about 20min of waiting Joey came over to me and we just started talking about your goofy ass but in the middle of our conversation meghan interrupted me didn’t say a word just looked at me and pointed to something behind me… it was a door and the room number on it was 108 and that’s when it all really hit me. The past 6 months I spent with you is something I will never forget you taught me a lot of things and you gave me enough good memories to last a lifetime. You were my best friend Caleb but you felt more like a brother and I’m really going to miss your random wake up calls 10min before we had to be at class, shooting assignments, darkroom dance parties, all the trips we took in scortney especially the raves in her after our sessions at Woodward, Jeff Likes Dudes, your ridiculous laugh, all the stories you always had for me, and most of all just getting to spend time with you and feel your love you had for life and everyone around you especially your family I never met anyone who loved their family so much you were a such strong person with your mom being there for her, loving her, and just pushing her on and the 1,000,000,000 stories ive heard of your brothers I know how much you looked up to all of them and how much you cared about them I can understand why their amazing guys just like you. No matter what im doing driving, riding my bike or just sitting in the apartment you will always be on my mind.
I Love you man and I can’t wait to see you again!

Jeff Fanelli
108

0 comments: