CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I miss your singing haha<3

Hey Caleb,
I heard James Blunt today on the radio and immediately started to laugh. It made me remember Schoon's class and our lab table. You seriously sang "Goodbye my lover" for a month, and you only knew the words good bye my lover. I would tell you to shut up every minute i think and you would just smile at me and sing it louder. Singing was one thing you were NOT good at haha. Speaking of our physics lab table, i remember how many arguments we'd get in on lab days but somehow you always got your way out of doing the actual work, and you would end up copying mine. We had alot of memories together, due to the fact that somehow every year we'd have at least one class we sat next to each other in, but you singing definitely for some reason sticks out the most. That and World Cultures and all our note passing, and you tipping my desk forwards during tests to try and get me in trouble. I hope you realize how much of an impact you still have on people's lives. I have never met a happier person with a bigger heart than you. Missing you is hard, but knowing you're with me and all of us makes me feel safer and comforted. I was listening to the Almost yesterday when it was miserable out, and I was crying at the end and I closed my eyes for a second and opened them and the sun was out and stayed out for about ten seconds. That was the only time the sun came out all day. Anyways, i miss you Caleb and I love you, thank you for changing my life, I can't wait to see you again.


Love,
Kayla

0 comments: