CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Caleb-
You FINALLY came to me in a dream the other night. I was waiting for you to for so long. It was weird though, because you didnt look like I thought you would. You were wearing these black glasses and a tight beanie. But, of course, you had the biggest smile on your face! It was soo nice to see you. I cant really remember most of it, but I know you do. I think we were playing dodge ball or something? It was weird. But I wanted to thank you for finally coming, it really meant a lot to me. It was a little bit of closure...but I still have a long way to go. Oh yeah, and I wanted to let you know I'm doing Relay For Life at school, and I'm walking for your mom. I'm gonna put her initials on my shirt. I thought you might like that :) see ya soon okay!
<3 kelsi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsi, Thanks so much for walking for mom. It means a lot to all of us. Thank you so much.
Josh